Letter


Thursday, November 28, 2019

Dear Ferdinand,
In this letter I want to tell you about my English task this term, in this term, I already finished my English research tasks, I choose health as the topic of my research, the title is how exercising affects teenagers’ mental health. The reasons why I choose this topic and this title as my research, it is because I want to share that exercise is so important for our mental health as teenagers and wants to know more deeply about mental health among the teenagers and want to know the solutions related to the exercise thing or activity that could help them to decrease mental health problem diseases.
My first major point is talking about how exercising helps teenagers in general? The importance of exercising for teenagers regularly are to help control weight and keep them away from a lot of diseases. Exercising is the most important thing for teenagers’ do nowadays because teenagers nowadays could easily infect a lot of diseases. Regular exercise activity that I recommended for teenagers do aerobic, jogging, push up, and so on. My second major point is talking about what are the benefits of exercising related to teenagers’ mental health?
The benefits of doing exercise that can affect teenagers’ mental health. Positively impacts levels of serotonin, a chemical that helps regulate mental health, Releases endorphins, the body's natural "happy chemicals. “, Lowers levels of the stress hormone cortisol, Stimulates the neurotransmitter norepinephrine, which improves mood, increases self-esteem and body positivity, helps teens sleep better.
The meaning of exercise for teenagers’ mental health. Exercise could help a lot of teenagers’ as their relaxation in facing all of the problems they have. Exercise is so important for teenagers’ mental health nowadays. Teenagers nowadays are a lot of pressure from their parents and their school because they have to follow and do a lot of things so they will get stress feeling and exercise could help them through it all. My third point is talking about what kind of exercise activity that can help teenagers with their mental health? Mindful exercise activities help to reduce the mental health disease that would happen to teenagers nowadays. Using physical exercise for decreasing the risk of mental health diseases. The steps and the instruction that we need as teenagers should do before and when doing the exercise for keeping us away from the mental health diseases.
The conclusion about my research is overall, studies provide support for the benefits of physical exercise in children and adolescents on executive function, brain activity, and depressive symptoms. According to Healthy People 2020, the target for physical activity in adolescents is 60 or more minutes of daily aerobic activity. It is unlikely that the majority of youths achieve this target. The importance of physical activity should be promoted in the school setting as well as in after school activities. Parents should also encourage their children to be involved in physical activities. 
I already planned to finalized the research thing in this term 2, after I finished planning it I consultation to Mr. Jess, I felt I have no doubt to finalizing it and I felt more comfortable for this research because I already know more about the research report. I felt so happy when I already finalizing it. Thank you for reading this later. I hope my experience could help you with your research too.
Your bestie,
Sobhita. V. P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Report